- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a Public Private Partnership under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, with 49% equity held by the Government of India.
- NSDC has the mandate to skill 150 million people by 2022 in high-priority sectors and the unorganised sector.
- Kitendo Capital is an Angel Impact Investment fund focusing on developing countries in Asia and Africa with the following Mission.
- Invest and support High Growth and High Impact businesses.
- Help unleash the potential of billions left at the bottom of the pyramid.
- RASCI is a not-for-profit, independent public limited organisation established under Section 25 of the Companies Act. It is funded by the Government of India along with Equity participation from Retailer’s Association of India, Reliance Retail Ltd., Future Retail India Ltd., Shoppers Stop Ltd., Globus Stores (P) Ltd., Trent Ltd., Infiniti Retail Ltd. and Connaught Plaza Restaurant (P) Ltd. to function as the Apex Skill Development Council for the Retail Industry.
- Tourism & Hospitality Skill Council (THSC) has been promoted by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Industry Members representing the sector, financially supported by NSDC. THSC was formed ‘By the Industry and For the Industry’ to tackle the skilling of large manpower to fulfill the industry requirements. THSC is mandated to create a robust and sustainable ecosystem for skill development in the industry.